Bake At Home - Dinner Rolls (Local Pick-Up Only)
Tender dinner rolls garnished with salt and pepper. Oven-ready to bake at home.
Baking Tools: Sheet Pan, fork, pastry brush, salt and pepper
- Keep refrigerated before baking.
- Remove the plastic bag and place the rolls on the counter 1 hour prior to baking.
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- In a small bowl, whisk 1 egg yolk with 2 TBS of whole milk.
- Place the rolls on a sheet pan and gently brush each roll with the egg wash. Sprinkle salt and pepper on each.
- Bake the rolls for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool 10 minutes
Please bake no later than 2 days from pick-up day.