For all food item orders - Please allow 24-48 hours for processing and shipping. This gives our bakers time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. Please note that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes. Large orders and corporate gifts may take two to four additional days to fulfill.
Apparel and gear items will ship Monday – Friday within 24 hours time. If you placed your order over the weekend, we will ship your order on Monday.
Perishable food items will ship Monday – Thursday. Frozen and refrigerated items will ship on Mondays and Wednesdays. Perishable items may incur an additional charge to guarantee a perfect and timely delivery. These shipments often include insulated shippers and dry ice or ice packs to keep items cool until arrival.
The dry ice will evaporate and ice packs may melt, but they will have done their job keeping your food cold in transit. If your item is packed with dry ice, please make sure not to touch the dry ice directly with your hands when unpacking your shipment. Please see additional notes on handling dry ice in the FAQs below.
We always want to help in any way we can. If you need your product to ship sooner, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping rates vary depending on your zip code, the shipping method and the overall order weight. Our shipping and processing fees cover the processing, handling, packing, gift wrapping and delivery of your order.
Holiday Shipping Cutoff:
Around holidays our shipping dates may be adjusted to support increased volume. We will update this page with that information for you to plan to place your orders to ensure they’ll be delivered in time.
At Tatte, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. We value attention to detail, quality of ingredients, food safety and product execution. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your food purchase, simply send us an email at email@example.com and we are happy to refund your purchase minus the cost of shipping.
We will accept, for return or exchange, gift/apparel items that are in new condition, unworn, unaltered and free of damage by the customer. For a full refund (minus the cost of shipping) or exchange, mail your item within 30 days from the receipt of original order. Items cannot be returned or exchanged after 30 days from the receipt of the original order.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do you require a signature when the box arrives? Nope. We authorize our carriers to leave your package at the recipient's address without a signature. That way the recipient doesn't have to be home to accept it and the food doesn't suffer from multiple delivery attempts.
- Do you ship out of your bakery on Saturdays and Sundays? Sorry, no. We don't ship on food weekends. We ship perishable items Monday through Thursday, frozen/refrigerated items on Mondays & Wednesday, and Apparel & Gear Monday-Friday. If you place a perishable or frozen/refrigerated food order after 6pm ET Thursday we will ship your order on Monday.
- Can I ship to a neighbor? If they promise not to gobble all the food!
- What other addresses can I ship to? If there's a UPS store or a Fed Ex office in the recipient's area we can arrange to ship there and they can pick it up. Many customers choose to ship to a work address.
- What other addresses can I ship to if I'm not shipping perishables? If you have non-perishables (gear or apparel, usually) we can often send them by USPS to a P.O. Box.
- Can I pick up my order at one of your bakeries? Picking up your order at one of our cafes is free, so you can save some money by skipping the shipping cost. Please check out our locations page to choose the nearest cafe.
- How can I track my package? Once your box ships, we'll send a tracking email to you. From that email, you can click through to track your package on the carrier's website. You can also cut and paste the tracking number into the carrier's website directly. There is one exception to this rule. If you order a gift card, it’ll ship via USPS, and there won't be any tracking information.
- My package was shipped with dry ice. What do I do with it? Please do not touch the dry ice! Let your box sit overnight and your dry ice should fully dissipate within 24 hours of delivery. After putting your food in the freezer, place the box (with the dry ice still inside) in a well-ventilated area until any remaining ice has disappeared. Be sure to keep the dry ice out of reach of children and animals, and don't place it on any tiled or solid surfaces (like in a sink), as it can cause severe damage. Once the ice has dissipated, you can recycle the box, liners, and bag.